There's incredible value i when you exhibit at
Eastern Ontario’s only landscape industry trade show event…
The GreenTrade Expo & Construction Show (GTE)…
And it's quick & easy to secure your booth space…
GTE provides a once-a-year access to landscape industry professionals in Eastern Ontario & Western Quebec, and we're already hard at work to ensure the 2019 edition of the show will be the best one yet.
So you'll want to be sure to take advantage of this unique marketing opportunity for your business.
If you offer any of the following horticultural products & services, or others you feel would be of interest to the landscape trades, GTE gives you a targeted marketing forum to reach qualified prospects and customers.
• Plant materials
• Construction material & supplies
• Large & small landscape equipment & machinery
• Soil, stone, or other landscape materials
• Interlock & precast concrete products
• Communications equipment
• Computer-aided design (CAD) software (or others)
• Irrigation/sprinkler materials
• Garden centre supplies
• Trucks, cars, vehicles
• And much, much more…
We get the right landscape industry people to attend GreenTrade Expo…
Using solid,targeted, multi-channel marketing & advertising in a promotional campaign, which includes…
• Ad in the Landscape Ontario magazine – the definitive voice of Landscape Ontario
• Ad in Landscape Trades, Canada’s premiere horticultural trades publication
• TTThousands of invitations and postcards, mailed directly to industry professionals
• An aggressive e-mail campaign in tandem with the direct mail campaign
• NearlyNearly 15,000+ complimentary passes, distributed by show exhibitors to their clients, prospects, vendors, etc.
• Listing TThis GreenTrade Expo & Construction Show website – which has been a consistently high-traffic, high-ranking
web site since it was launched, and which has maintained both a high Google Page Ranking, and top-of-page
position for many relevant search terms (keywords) on a variety of search engine platforms.
For more Exhibitor Information………
Want to be an exhibitor?
Your exhibit space fee includes…
• Complimentary, draped 6 foot table, if you request it by January 17th
• Your company listed in the GreenTrade Expo & Construction Show Guide – a minimum 8-page, 8.5" x 11",
full-color, high-quality magazine, given to all attendees in their show bag
• Your company listed on this GreenTrade Expo & Construction Show website exhibitor page, including a
link to your website for a full year, then archived in the Past Exhibitor section in perpetuity
• 100 free admission show passes you can give to your landscape trade clients, prospects,
suppliers, or vendors
• Exhibitor passes for your booth team.
GreenTrade Expo & Construction Show Landscape Ontario member exhibit space rates…
100 to 400 square feet $7.22/square foot
500 square feet & over $7.07/square foot
GreenTrade Expo 2018 future LO member exhibit space rates…
100 to 400 square feet $7.77/square foot
500 square feet & over $7.58/square foot
Have a look at the GreenTrade Expo & Construction Show floor plan for 2019
A deposit equal to a minimum of 50% of your booth rental (plus HST) must accompany your exhibit space application.
The balance will be due and payable by Friday, January 17, 2019.
Learn more about exhibiting at the GreenTrade Expo & Construction Show